SGM offers a variety of high quality training programs – from our Homeland Security Training Program which gives an officer a clear overview of what terrorism is and what to do, to our comprehensive Security Officer Training Program which exceeds training requirements in all States and Cities in the United States.
See below for the full list of training programs.
PATROL TRAINING PROGRAM
Patrol Training Program – $410
It also includes seven training videos :
• Patrolling 1 & 2, 2 edition
• Protecting a Crime Scene
• Foot Patrol – Vehicle Patrol
• Fire Watch 1 & 2.
Each training video comes with a 10 question test and answer key. The program has over 4 hours of training materials. Some of the subjects are:
• Patrol techniques
• Patrolling bad habits to avoid • Communication.
• Circumstances that require notification
• Telephone Procedures
• Police, Fire Department & EMS Communication
• Pacing Patrols • Documenting Patrols • Patrol considerations
• Vehicle inspection • Property inspections
• Equipment inspections • Inside and outside patrol
• Fire extinguisher use • Post Instruction • Fire Watch
• Equipment inspections • Vehicle Patrol techniques
• Company equipment • Company equipment care
• Protecting a crime scene
• and much more…
INTIMIDATION TRAINING PROGRAM
The Intimation Training Program covers the types of bullying that security officers should avoid. It points out all the possibilities the security officer could even unintentionally make regarding sexual harassment. It also shows the security officer techniques to use to avoid client’s customer conflicts. The Intimidation Training Program includes, the Instructors Manual with 3 instructor chapters and PowerPoint presentation, the SGM Training DVD videos:
• Conflict Resolutions
• Public Relations.
Each DVD training video includes a 10 question test with answer keys.
This training program is approximately three hours long.
Indoctrination Program – PR271 $425
The Indoctrination Program is a four hour session and is ideal for teaching new security officers the basic duties and requirements so that they can get a jump start on their responsibilities and company requirements.. This program comes with:
• The Instructors for the indoctrination training.
• PowerPoint Presentation
• Introduction to Security 2nd edition DVD training session
• Officer Safety DVD training session
• Uniform & Equipment 2nd Edition DVD training session
• Law of Arrest 2nd Edition DVD training session
All training videos come with a 110 question tests and answer key.
• The SGM Policy Manual CD template
• The SGM Forms CD template
• The SGM Procedure Manual CD template
CUSTODY PROCEDURE TRAINING PROGRAM
Custody Procedure Program – $440
The Custody Procedure Training Program is designed to give security officer’s clear understanding of their duties and safety options when presented with situations that require taking someone into custody. The program comes with:
• The Custody Program Instructors Manual
• A Custody Program PowerPoint CD
• Law of Arrest 2nd edition DVD training session
• Officer Safety DVD training session
• Court Procedures DVD training session
• Pepper Spray Techniques DVD training session
• Self-Defense and Using Non-lethal weapons DVD training session.
There is a 10 question test and answer keys for the five training videos.
Contract Program – $300
A potential client will want to know more about your company besides personality and a good sales pitch. This is especially true when you are competing with other companies. With most large contract up for bid the hiring company will require the following documents before they even consider a bid. The standard documentation required is your company procedure manual, policy manual, financial statement and training requirements. You don’t have to spend weeks writing these documents or higher expensive consultants to create them. SGM provides you all these tried and tested tools and more.
The Contract Program contains six elements:
- The first element is the SGM Security Contract template that has been successful in winning hundreds of new contracts. Load the template on your computer and then use the Find/Replace function of Microsoft Word to instantly convert the contract to your company’s document.
- The second element is the Bid Generator. Just load the database with your company profile (employees, clients, billing rates, pay rates and other information) into the Bid Generator and it will give you a suggested billing rate to use for your next proposal.
- The third element is the SGM Proposal template. This template has over 50 pages with information about a security company. Here again by using the find and replace function you can quickly convert the proposal a document for your company, to be used over and over.
- The fourth element is the SGM Procedure Manual template which covers hundreds of security company procedures needed to run a successful business. Again, you can quickly convert the proposal to fit your company profile.
- The fifth element is the SGM Policy Manual template which contains all the policies used in the security guard industry. With this template you can modify or elaborate it and quickly convert to your company profile.
- The sixth element is SGM Financial Statement template. This template in Microsoft Excel is a comprehensive spread sheet ideal for any size security company. Simply enter your company financial data and the statement will instantly establish your company’s financial position. The sixth element is a manual second to none, Negotiating a Contract. This manual shows you how to win contracts large and small.
The Security Officer Training Program exceeds training requirements in all States and Cities in the United States. Why tie up your staff for months composing a State certified program when SGM has already done 95% of the work? Get it now and simplify the State compliance headache. In addition you will receive a certificate and letter signed by SGM acknowledging that you have purchased the Security Officer Training Program with all is modules and PowerPoint presentations.Included are all the tests and answer keys in hard copy and on a CD for the SGM Security Officer Training Lesson Plan Program, all the Security Officer Training Videos. the Security Officer Field Training Manual, The Red Cross First Aid Hand Book and the Supervisor Training Manual.
The Security Officer Training Program exceeds training requirements in all States and Cities in the United States. Why tie up your staff for months composing a State certified program when SGM has already done 95% of the work? Get it now and simplify the State compliance headache. In addition you will receive a certificate and letter signed by SGM acknowledging that you have purchased the Security Officer Training Program with all its modules and PowerPoint presentations.
The Security Officer Comprehensive Training Program chapter can also be used as an 8-hour training session for new security officers or as an 8 hour annual training session. The Security Officer Comprehensive Training Program complies with most states mandatory 8 hour indoctrination training. This dynamic training program can be used as an introductory training session or an annual refresher course. The Security Officer Comprehensive Training Program gives you the option of creating training sessions for 8 hours or more based on your company and state requirements. The program comes with an instructor’s lesson plan manual, a PowerPoint slide presentation that correlates with the program and test.
The Report Writing Training Program teaches your security officers how to write a report narrative, techniques for taking notes in the field and the importance of writing comprehensive reports. The Program includes the instructor’s manual with PowerPoint slides and both report training DVDs, Report Writing and Writing Reports. Although the names are similar each video approaches writing reports with different points of view.
The Firearms Safety Training Program is ideal to demonstrate to your security officers the safety requirements when handling and using automatic and revolver handguns. It also shows the security officer the various components of both. The Program comes with the instructors training manual with PowerPoint slides as well as the SGM Firearms Safety training DVD video with a 10 question test and answer key.
With the current threats being made against our country it is everyone’s responsibility to be aware of possible terrorist threats. This is especially true with police officers as well as security officers. The Homeland Security Training Program is a comprehensive classroom presentation that will explain and clarify these responsibilities to your security officers. The Program comes with the instructors manual and PowerPoint slides and the SGM Terrorist Patrol training DVD video as well as a 10 question test and answer key.
First Aid Training Program – $150
The Patrol Training Program is for formalizing teaching security officers with the basics of First Aid and CPR. The Program comes with an instructor’s manual including over 100 PowerPoint realistic slides to assist the class presentation. It also includes the American Red Cross First Aid Handbook with a 40 question test for first aid and a 20 question test for CPR. You will also receive the SGM security officer training DVD, First Aid and CPR including a 10 question test and answer key. If you want your security officers first aid certified it will require a certified first aid instructor. Most certified instructors use the SGM First Aid Program to give the students an overview before all the on hands training begins.
Supervisor Training Program – $205
As you know without proper supervision of your security officers your contracts are in jeopardy. All security officers need to be knowledgeable of their duties on the various assignments. This can only be accomplished through post orientation by well-informed supervisors with basic supervision qualities. This training Program gives your supervisors a quantum leap over other company supervisors. The Program consists of the Instructors manual with PowerPoint slides, the supervisor training manual with 40 questions and answer key, the SGM DVD training videos: Basic Supervision and Post Orientation. Each training video includes a 10 question test and answer key.
The Pepper Spray Training Program was produced by SGM to familiarize security officers the various techniques needed to administer pepper spray. It also emphasizes safety measures and first aid needed to treat recipients. To be certified in the use of pepper spray security officer must attend a hands-on training session with a certified pepper spray instructor. The Program includes: the instructors training manuals with a PowerPoint slide presentation, the SGM Pepper Spray Techniques DVD training video and a 10 question test with answer key.
This Program can be used to orient security officers the appropriate manner to interact with your clients customers and the public and should reduce your liability exposure. The Program includes the instructors manual with PowerPoint slides to enhance the presentation as well as the SGM training DVD Public Relations with 10 question test and answer key.
Directing traffic may seem easy but the fact is if not done right it could put people in danger as well as the security officer. This training Program teaches the office the primary hand signals and safety precautions needed to professionally direct vehicle and pedestrian traffic. The Program includes the instruction manual with PowerPoint slides and the SGM training DVD Traffic Control with a 10 question test and answer key.