Tactical Solution Scenarios Training Program
Pop-By Mini Field Training Scenarios
A great guide for Supervisors to use when visiting or conducting Post Inspections!
Training Duration: 8 Hours Collectively
This program reduces the costly expense of classroom training and is a great tool for proactive continuing education of your officers. Using a handout, supervisors can train and test officers while doing a post inspection visit. Each supervisor visit can be a short training session of the various scenarios. This program has 24 different training scenarios.
- Scenarios Guidebook for Field Supervisors
- PDF Of Scenarios For Handouts
- Customizable Completion Certificate
Supervisors can easily train and test officers during their site visits.
- The process works as follows:
- The supervisor takes a chapter to the officer and goes over the printed scenario.
- The supervisor then reviews and tests the officer.
- The session is documented on the TSS control form and signed by the officer and the supervisor.
- The entire process takes about 20 minutes.
- Once the officer completes the course (24 chapters), it is the equivalent of 8 hours of documented training.
- You can then certify that the officer received 8 hours of annual training and you didn’t have to pay them to sit in a classroom!
- The TSS program complies with most states annual training requirements.
- Check with your state or region for specific approval requirements