Court Procedures DVD
- Video Preview
Note: This video is also available as part of our online video program and Academy courses, which allows you and all of your employees online access, anytime 24/7. For more information on our VOD and Academy online training systems, click here.
This training video explains how the court system works in an easy to understand verbal and visual format. It shows how a security officer should conduct themselves in court. It demonstrates the correct way to testify and make a professional and positive impression to the judge and jury. A 10 question exam and answer key is included.
To view a preview of this video, click on the "Video Preview" tab above.
The Court Procedures training video covers the following subjects and more:
• The laws that govern courtroom procedures
• The various court levels (State & Federal)
• How to respond to questions
• Projecting a good impression when testifying
• Exposes defense attorney tactics
• Court make up and staff
• Do’s and Don’ts while in court
• Correct demeanor while in court
• Grand jury procedures
• Purpose of litigations
• Basic courtroom rules
• Pre-trial procedures
• And more!