Terrorist Patrol DVD
- Video Preview
Note: This video is also available as part of our online video program and Academy courses, which allows you and all of your employees online access, anytime 24/7. For more information on our VOD and Academy online training systems, click here.
This popular training video is now in its 2nd edition! Sessions illustrate and instruct security officers on the basic responsibilities needed to help prevent and/or reduce a terrorist attack at their post. This video gives them an overview of certain situation profiles. The session also shows the security officer what to do if they discover a suspected terrorism situation and more. Includes a 10 questions exam and answer key.
To view a preview of this video, click on the "Video Preview" tab above. ⬆️
Some of the topics covered in this DVD:
- Assisting law enforcement
- Recognizing something suspicious
- What is terrorism
- Understanding different types of terrorism
- Background of Terrorist Attacks in the U.S.
- Approaching a suspicous persons on your post
- Post Observations and activity to look for
- Criminal Terrorism
- Profiling Behavoirs
- Various types of bombs
- How to handle a bomb threat
- Terrorist situation profiles
- Warning signs
- Suspicious mailing containers
- See Something – Say Something Techniques
- Warning Signs for biochemical attacks
- Suicide bombers
- And more!