The Contract Program has all the tools to help you win large and small contracts that require detailed information.
The Contract Program contains six elements:
- The Negotiating a Contract Kit Program guide which will show you how to negotiate a cost effective security guard contract. It will guide you through pricing concepts, effective negotiations; work out reasonable and competitive billing rates within its 60 topics. You get the 71 page hard copy and the CD version that you can use various sections as templates.
- The SGM Security Contract template that has been successful in winning hundreds of new contracts. Load the template on your computer and then use the Find/Replace function of Microsoft Word to instantly convert the contract to your company’s document.
- The SGM Proposal template. This template has over 50 pages with information about a security company. Here again by using the find and replace function you can quickly convert the proposal a document for your company, to be used over and over.
- The SGM Procedure Manual template which covers hundreds of security company procedures needed to run a successful business. Again, you can quickly convert the proposal to fit your company profile.
- The SGM Policy Manual template which contains all the policies used in the security guard industry. With this template you can modify or elaborate it and quickly convert to your company profile.
- The SGM Financial Statement template. This template in Microsoft Excel is a comprehensive spread sheet ideal for any size security company. Simply enter your company financial data and the statement will instantly establish your company’s financial position. The sixth element is a manual second to none, Negotiating a Contract. This manual shows you how to win contracts large and small.