VOD – VIDEO ON DEMAND
1. What is VOD?
VOD (Video on Demand), is our online system that allows access to ALL of the SGM training videos and exams, 24/7.
2. What is included in the VOD?
The program comes with access to:
- All SGM Training Videos
- Online Exams
- PDF Exams for handing out in classroom
3. Who can use this?
Your company instructors and ALL Security Officers in your company. The monthly fee includes unlimited access for your employees!
4. Am I limited to how many times per month I can use this?
No, it is unlimited! Your login access allows you, your instructors and your employees full access for 30 days (easily renewable).
5. I am an instructor. How can I use this in the classroom?
It’s easy! Just connect your laptop/device to the classroom TV/monitor. Then log on to our system to show the security training videos and exams to your class.
6. How do the exams work?
There are two options included for exams.
- Online quizzes that employees can do independently.
- PDF quizzes are also provided if you prefer to print them to hand out to the students in class. Some companies use the pdf exams as a handout to encourage class discussion also. .
7. How does the VOD work?
Once your account is activated, you will receive a customized link by email that you will be able to share with your employees for them to sign up for a free thirty day VOD membership (easily renewable/extended). The system is set up so you and your employees can easily access the security training videos and online quizzes anytime.
8. Is the VOD just for the classroom and instructors?
No, it’s not just for instructors in the classroom. In fact, we have more employees that access our system than instructors. Using our included assignment form, you can assign your security employees video subjects to view and take exams. They simply log on to the system for video and exam access. When they take an online exam, they must pass with an 80% or better. If they pass the exam, a certificate of completion is emailed to them. They can then give you a copy of that certificate to confirm that they passed the exam. It’s a great way to continually train employees!
9. Is this program just for training new employees?
No. The VOD is great for continuing education too!
10. What video subjects are in the VOD?
- Access Control, Part 1 & 2
- Active Shooter Response
- Court Procedures
- Crisis Response 1 & 2
- Crowd Control
- First Aid
- Fire Watch (2)
- Firearm Safety
- Gated Communities
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Interviewing Victims & Witnesses
- Introduction to Security
- Law of Arrest
- Mobile Patrol, Part 1 & 2
- Patrolling 1 & 2
- Protecting a Crime Scene
- Pepper Spray
- Public Relations
- Report Writing 1 & 2
- Resolving Conflicts
- Retail Stores & Shopping Centers
- Security Officer Safety
- Sexual Harassment
- Supervisor – Basic Supervision
- Supervisor – Post Orientations
- Supervisor Techniques
- Terrorist Patrol
- Traffic Control
- Uniform and Equipment
- Spanish – Introduction to Security 1st ed.
- Spanish – Law of Arrest 1st ed.
- Spanish – Patrolling 1&2, 1st ed.
- Spanish – Report Writing 1&2, 1st ed.
- Spanish – Terrorist Patrol, 1st ed.
11. Are the security training videos available in any other format?
Yes, they are all also available for DVD purchase. Click here for the DVD page
12. How long is the contract?
No long term contract! The VOD is a monthly subscription. It automatically renews, until you notify us to cancel your membership.