New! Terrorist Patrol 2nd Edition
This popular training video is now in its 2nd edition! Sessions illustrate and instruct security officers on the basic responsibilities needed to help prevent and/or reduce a terrorist attack at their post. This video gives them an overview of certain situation profiles. The session also shows the security officer what to do if they discover a suspected terrorism situation and more. DVD includes a 10 questions exam and answer key.
Some of the topics covered in this DVD:
- Assisting law enforcement
- Recognizing something suspicious
- What is terrorism
- Understanding different types of terrorism
- Background of Terrorist Attacks in the U.S.
- Approaching a suspicous persons on your post
- Post Observations and activity to look for
- Criminal Terrorism
- Profiling Behavoirs
- Various types of bombs
- How to handle a bomb threat
- Terrorist situation profiles
- Warning signs
- Suspicious mailing containers
- See Something – Say Something Techniques
- Warning Signs for biochemical attacks
- Suicide bombers
- And more!