Tactical Solutions Training Program
Pop-By Mini Field Training Scenarios
A great guide for Supervisors to use when visiting or conducting Post Inspections!
This program reduces the costly expense of classroom training and is a great tool for proactive continuing education of your officers. Using a handout, supervisors can train and test officers while doing a post inspection visit. Each supervisor visit can be a short training session of the various scenarios. This program has 24 different pdf training scenarios.
- PDF of Scenarios for handouts on USB flash drive
- The scenarios are created to allow open discussion with the employee. There is no answer key for these, as the scenarios are created to allow discussion between the employee and supervisor, allowing the supervisor to determine if the employee understands the scenarios.
- Customizable Completion Certificate
Supervisors can easily train and test officers during their site visits.
- The process works as follows:
- The supervisor takes a chapter to the officer and goes over the printed scenario.
- The supervisor then reviews and tests the officer.
- The session is documented on the TSS control form and signed by the officer and the supervisor.
- The entire process takes about 20 minutes.
- Once the officer completes the course (24 chapters), it is the equivalent of 8 hours of documented training.
- You can then certify that the officer received 8 hours of annual training and you didn’t have to pay them to sit in a classroom!
- The TSS program complies with most states annual training requirements.
- Check with your state or region for specific approval requirements