Gated Communities DVD
- Video Preview
Note: This video is also available as part of our online video program, which allows you and all of your employees online video access, anytime 24/7. For more information on our VOD online system, click here.
To view a preview of this video, click on the "Video Preview" tab above.
New! Gated Communities. This informative video covers a wide variety of training topics that a Security Officer should become familiar with when assigned to work a gated community. Includes a 10 questions exam and answer key. Some of the topics covered in this video include:
- Types of Gates
- History of Gated Communities
- Types of Gate Houses
- Entry & Visitor Procedures
- Pedestrian Access Control
- Types of Gate Readers & Receivers
- Community Security Systems
- Community Patrolling
- Types of Community Patrolling Vehicles
- Vision Light Adjustment when Patrolling
- Gated Community Shopping Centers
- Gate Traffic Control
- Professional Customer Service Skills
These techniques will help increase your officers’ professional actions and image when working at a Gated Community.