Crowd Control DVD
- Video Preview
Note: This video is also available as part of our online video program, which allows you and all of your employees online video access, anytime 24/7. For more information on our VOD online system, click here.
To view a preview of this video, click on the "Video Preview" tab above.
New! Crowd Control and Special Events. This informative video covers a wide variety of topics that a Security Officer should become familiar with when assigned to work a crowd or special event, or if confronted with a riot situation. Some of the topics covered in this video include:
- Types of Crowds
- Characteristics of Crowds
- The flow of crowd traffic
- Crowd Control Techniques
- Types of Barriers
- Security Officer behavior in crowd situations
- Riot preparation
- Using Crowd Traffic Control Devices
- Equipment for events and Traffic Control
- Overview of event checklist and Operation Plan
- Communication among Officers and Supervisors
- Role overview of event Security Officer and Supervisors
- Video quiz questions
These techniques will help increase your officers’ professional actions and image during special events and crowd control situations. The video also includes a 10 question exam and answer key.