Report Writing 1&2 DVD
- Video Preview
Note: This video is also available as part of our online video program and Academy courses, which allows you and all of your employees online access, anytime 24/7. For more information on our VOD and Academy online training systems, click here.
Report writing is an essential responsibility for all security officers. It is also the most difficult. To ease this difficulty, SGM offers this easy-to-understand DVD program. This training session not only explains the purpose of report writing but it also has visual that the narrator highlights as he teaches your officer. Each DVD comes with a 10 questions exam and answer key.
To view a preview of this video, click on the "Video Preview" tab above.
Some of the topics covered in this DVD:
- The purpose of report writing
- Accountability in reports
- Daily log, incident reports, and more
- Making a report narration
- The who, what, where, when and why of report writing
- Understanding military time
- Keeping reports clear, concise and complete
- Setting up and using a notebook
- Making copies of reports
- Reports and litigation
- Reports reduce liability
- Reporting malfunctions on posts
- Reporting defective company equipment
- Reading reports
- The chain of custody