ACCESS CONTROL TRAINING PROGRAM – NEW!
Suggested Class Duration: 1.5 – 2 Hours
This program is instructor ready. It walks the instructor through the course, advising them when to show the included PowerPoint slide presentations, the DVDs and when to administer the included exams.
In today’s world access control systems have become an extremely prominent tool to reduce breaches of security. This Access Control training package gives security officers a clear understanding of the various access controls systems being used today.
The program reviews important topics such as:
- How to use hand-held metal detectors(wands), Magnetometers and X-ray detection systems
- Vehicular Access Control Systems
- Office Buildings & Lobbies Access Control
- Access Control For Gated Communities And Industrial Gates
- Fingerprint And Iris Identification Systems
- Card Access Control Systems
- Basic Technology
- TWIC – Transportation Worker Identification Credential
INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM:
- Instructors Guidebook
- PowerPoint Presentation
- PDF of PowerPoint For Handouts
- DVDs: Access Control 1 & 2
- Exams and Answer Keys